LEARN MAKE-UP WITH LIZ SHARP.
These days its harder than ever to have a career in the make-up industry.
Why? Australia, due to its size, is highly competitive, and now with the rise in numbers applying to study Make-up, it is important you chose wisely where you study and with whom.
@LVSHOME we want YOU to have the best chance to succeed in your chosen career.
You are not just a number in the education system to us, you are a colleague.
Book now in a group or one on one.
- Everything Skin - How to work with your chosen medium, skin = colour, texture & age.
- Editorial Black & White vs Colour (taught by Photographers/retouchers & make-up Artists.)
- Colour Tech
- Fashion Catwalk Runway - trends and avant-garde, backstage etiquette.
- High Definition Film, TV and photographic media. The difference between analogue and digital TV, plus makeup for various TV presentations, including airbrush.
- Beauty Makeup - the fundamentals of the face, corrective techniques, day to night, beauty salon makeup, bridal, retail cosmetic/department store makeup application.
- Specialized tattoo's
- Special Effects Injury simulation, character creation, prosthetics, and bald cap application. Use of Silicon & Foam latex prosthetic appliances.
- Airbrush Industry techniqueS, comprehensive training in product knowledge/ application, beauty & body-art
- Industry Knowledge Studio and set etiquette, conducting yourself as a professional Artist and establishing a successful freelance career
- Work Experience - a variety of practical in-the-field training, photo-shoots, films, music videos, events, fashion shows. Establishing a network of creative contacts in the industry to assist with future opportunities.
THE ART OF
A LIFE TIME OF LEARNING.
- Where is the course held?
Wicked of Oz Studios, Melbourne NEWPORT.
How to enrol:
Email or Call the Director of LVSHOME, LIZ SHARP.
LVSHOME STUDENT GALLERY
See what our students have to say...
Skin Preparation/ Product Knowledge/ Do’s and Don’ts with Skin/Colour Correcting/ Foundations Do’s & Dont's /Creams vs Powders/ Baking/ Carving/ Priming/ Brows/ Liners/ Liquids/ Lashes/ Lips/ Gels/ Smudge Proof/ Tools of the Trade/ Long-wear /Glues/Fixers/ Paints Water, SB, Alcohol/Metallics/ Key Combinations of Products/ How to achieve an Art peice on the facial canvas/ Breaking down /painting/ drawing/ understanding how to achieve the right MARK/ Commercial design principles/ Lighting/ Photography/ Retouching/ AVANT-GARDE/ Body Art/ SPFX OUT OF KIT/ Character building/ Fabricating/ & when to stop.